THARO H-Plus Series Label Printers
The new THARO H-Plus Series printers have an elegant design and are robust enough for commercial use. They feature a durable, all metal construction with a cast Aluminum center wall and a control panel that features a color LCD.
- The H-427+ prints at 203 dpi and up to 7 ips.
- The H-435+ prints at 300 dpi and up to 5 ips.
Print labels right out of the box with the included FREE labeling software package EASYLABEL® Start.
Color LCD and control panel for EASY configuration
Ethernet, USB and Serial ports are all standard.
Affordable High Speed printing at up to 7 ips
Find out how to get your H-Plus Series Printer
- High quality output in your choice of 203 (H-427+) or 300 (H-435+) DPI.
- Print in 203 or 300 dpi resolution with the same H-Plus Series printer. Simply install a 203 dpi Printhead or a 300 dpi Printhead without using tools or making configuration changes.
- The standard Stripper Sensor on the H-Plus Series senses printed labels in either peel and present or tear-off applications
- The H-Plus Series printers are extremely versatile. No PC is necessary. Download your label formats to the Printer’s Flash Memory, unplug the printer from the PC, plug in a USB keyboard, and take the printer to another location.
- The H-Plus Series printers are extremely easy to install options, accessories and to service.
- The H-Plus Series printers feature a 450m (1476’) ribbon capacity and a full 203mm (8”) O.D. label roll capacity making them suitable for large volume printing requirements.
- The H-Plus Series printers are designed to accept ribbon types of both ink inside and ink outside, providing more flexibility in ribbon selection
- The H-Plus Series printers feature a Standard Real-Time Clock for time and date stamping of labels.
- The H-Plus Series printers have multiple interfaces for every application. Ethernet is now standard so you can print to your H-Plus from anywhere in the world! Blazing fast USB 2.0 is also standard on the H-Plus Series printers for high-speed data transfer. A USB host port and a RS232 serial port are also included. A parallel port is optional.
- Print from Windows, UNIX, Linux or Mac! CUPS (Common UNIX Printing System) Drivers and Windows Drivers are available.
Click below for the H-Plus Series brochure and price lists.
- The H-Plus Series printers feature a 2 year or 2 million linear inch Printhead warranty.
- H-Plus Series printers are warrantied for 2 years.
- Download the H-Plus Series Warranty