Tharo Systems offers complete printer and board repair at industry standard bench rate with the fastest turn around time available for Tharo/CAB products. Listed below is the current pricing for the services that are available from Tharo Systems and the instructions to follow when you need service on your Tharo/CAB products.
New printer and applicator phone support hours: 8:30am – 5pm EST
- Whole Printer Repair on all Tharo and Tharo/CAB model printers.
- Exchange program for all Tharo printer model Main boards.
- Extended Warranty Service Contracts covering all parts and labor (except printhead) for one year.
- Rental printers (per availability) when your defective printer needs to be returned for service and you cannot afford downtime.
- Hourly Rate: $110.00 per hour
- Service Minimum: $55.00
- Inspection/Estimate fee: $55.00
- Materials: Current pricing set by Tharo/CAB
- Exchange program Pricing:
Rental Printers: $300.00 for a 4″ printer
Above pricing is for a three (3) week rental period **
** UPS RED freight charge included for the shipment of the rental to you. The rental printer must be returned to Tharo Systems UPS Ground, freight prepaid and insured.
- Box and packing: $45.00 – $65.00
- Printers received for repair with insufficient, non-manufacturer boxes will be repackaged before shipping back to the customer.
- If Tharo Systems incurs a charge-back fee from UPS, FedEx or any other collect freight company, a $25.00 fee will be added to the invoice total in addition to any freight charges and charge-back fees. Charge-back fees can be assessed by freight companies for, but are not limited to, the following reasons: incorrect collect account number, incorrect shipping address, (collect) accounts in bad standing, and business closures/shipment refusals.
All prices subject to change without notice.
Tharo Service Contracts are available for 12-month periods. They can be purchased when the printers or applicators are originally purchased or at any time during the standard factory warranty. The extended warranty period will begin when the factory warranty expires. Service contracts may also be purchased for units no longer under factory warranty. Inspection is required prior to the issue of a Service Contract if the warranty is expired.
The 12 Month Service Contract covers all labor, materials and surface transportation charges to return the product to customers within the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. All shipping costs, customs clearances and other related charges outside this area are not covered by these Service Contracts. All prices are subject to change and are reflective of the cost of replacement parts.
- The original printer warranty period for Tharo H400, H+ and T Series printers is 2 years from the date of shipment by THARO SYSTEMS.
- The original printer warranty period for Tharo H600 and V Series printers is 1 year from the date of shipment by THARO SYSTEMS.
- The original applicator warranty period is 1 year from the date of shipment by THARO SYSTEMS.
Expendable and/or consumable items or parts are not covered under this warranty. This warranty does not cover equipment or parts that have been misused, altered, neglected, handled carelessly or used for purposes other than those for which they were manufactured. This warranty also does not cover loss, damage resulting from accidents or damage resulting from unauthorized service.
- For the Tharo H400, H+ and T Series printers, 203 DPI and 300 DPI, the printhead warranty is 2 years from the date of original shipment by THARO SYSTEMS or 2,000,000 linear inches of use, whichever comes first.
- For Tharo H600, V Series and T Series 600 DPI printers the printhead warranty is 1 year from the date of original shipment by THARO SYSTEMS or 1,000,000 linear inches of use, whichever comes first.
This warranty does not cover printheads that have been misused, altered, neglected, handled carelessly or damaged due to improper cleaning or unauthorized repairs.
Procedures for Returning your Printer for Repair:
- Contact the Tharo Systems printer support department to trouble shoot the problem and verify that the problem is not based on operator error.
- Once it has been determined the printer needs service, a Tharo Systems technician will ask you to provide the following information: The printer serial number, the Contact person, the Company name, the correct phone and e-mail for this transaction. Alternatively, you may fill in the RMA request form online.
- You will then be issued an RMA number (return merchandise authorization)
- Mark this RMA number clearly on the carton and return the unit freight prepaid to Tharo Systems.
- Tharo Systems will notify you by phone or email of the charges when the repair is completed and the printer is ready to be returned to you.
- If the transaction is handled directly with a company that has not previously established payment terms with Tharo Systems, the payment options are COD, prepayment by Company Check, Visa or MasterCard.