Newest EASYLABEL Download
Version: 22.214.171.1248 Release Date: July 12, 2017
EASYLABEL is a FREE download for users with EASYLABEL 6.2 keys. EASYLABEL 6.3 runs on all Windows operating systems released after and including Windows Vista. All 64 bit systems are supported where applicable. EASYLABEL 6.3 will NOT install under Windows XP, 95/98/ME or Windows NT. If you need to use EASYLABEL with one of these operating systems, download EASYLABEL 6.2 (XP only), EASYLABEL 5.6 or EASYLABEL 4. All EASYLABEL downloads include the WIBU-key drivers. No other files are needed.
EASYLABEL 6.2 was the last FREE update for EASYLABEL 5, 6.0 and 6.1 key owners. Those customers can upgrade to EASYLABEL 6.2 for FREE by clicking HERE.
A complete list of changes in EASYLABEL 6.3 README
Click a link to download EASYLABEL
- EASYLABEL will run in demonstration mode without a hardware key. The installation of a hardware key will turn this demo into a fully enabled version. This EASYLABEL download includes the EASYLABEL Demo, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Terminal Server and Net Print Server versions.
- EASYLABEL Multi-User is the EASYLABEL client software when using EASYLABEL Multi-User licensing. Note: Do not download EASYLABEL Multi-User as a Demo. Only the single license version of EASYLABEL above will open in demo mode and it will open as Platinum Demo.
- EASYLABEL Start is the FREE version of EASYLABEL that ships with every THARO branded printer. EASYLABEL Start will only function with EASYLABEL‘s internal drivers for the THARO T-Series, H-Plus Series, H-400 Series, H-600 Series, H-Series, V-Plus Series and V-Series printers. EASYLABEL Start does NOT support the use of Windows Drivers or storing label formats in Flash memory.
- Wibu Key Drivers for EASYLABEL 6. These Drivers are NOT required when installing EASYLABEL 6 because they are included in the EASYLABEL 6 download. However, you may want to download them separately in case you want to run the Wibu-Key Network Server process on a PC that does NOT have EASYLABEL installed on it.
- The EASYLABEL Key ID application makes it EASY for any user to identify exactly what EASYLABEL version and feature level they are currently running and if there is a newer, free version upgrade available.
EASYLABEL Print History Console (PHC) Server Setup Script and Instructions
The Print History Console provides a central location for your EASYLABEL reports and logs. Multiple copies of EASYLABEL 6 can connect to the Print History Console allowing for centralized logging and reporting. The Print History Console can be used with EASYLABEL 6 Platinum or higher.
- Click HERE to download the EASYLABEL PHC Setup zip file. The zip file contains: The setup instructions for the EASYLABEL Print History Console** and an SQL Script to create the necessary tables and users for the EASYLABEL Print History Console.
**Note: The Print History Console requires a Microsoft SQL Database Server. The instructions include steps to obtain and install Microsoft SQL 2005 Server Express Edition. Microsoft SQL 2005 Server Express Edition is not supported on Windows 8. If you must use a Windows 8 machine for your SQL Server, please follow the instructions on obtaining a newer version of SQL Server Express.
EASYLABEL Net Print Server Application (ELNPS)
The EASYLABEL Net Print Server (ELNPS) application provides a web browser-based interface for label selection and printing. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the Net Print Server version of EASYLABEL.
- EASYLABEL Net Print Server download –Coming Soon
- EASYLABEL Net Print Server installation & use instructions download–Coming Soon
Although ELNPS Clients can be any system with a web browser, the ELNPS Label Server Application MUST be installed on a Windows based system because of ELNPS’s use of ASP.NET. The Net Print Server Application will function in demo mode unless a special Net Print Server Wibu key (labeled “N”) is installed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The release numbers for EASYLABEL and the EASYLABEL Net Print Server Application MUST MATCH. If you update EASYLABEL you must update the Net Print Server Application and if you update the Net Print Server Application you must update EASYLABEL.